Grilled Buffalo Chicken & Veggie Salad with Potato Salad.
You can have Grilled Buffalo Chicken & Veggie Salad with Potato Salad using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Buffalo Chicken & Veggie Salad with Potato Salad
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need 3 tbsp of Frank's hot sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 medium of zucchini, cut in half lengthwise.
- You need 2 of ears of corn.
- You need 1/2 lb of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Salad & Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of basil infused olive oil.
- You need 6 cup of salad greens.
- It’s of Potato Salad.
- It’s 1 lb of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of reduced fat mayo.
- You need 3 tbsp of reduced fat sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each, salt and pepper.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken & Veggie Salad with Potato Salad step by step
- Chicken. Mix together hot sauce, broth and lemon juice. Place with chicken in large plastic bag. Refrigerate 8 – 24 hours..
- Heat grill to medium-high and kightly coat rack with oil or cooking spray..
- Vegetables. Place zucchini and corn on grill and cook for 10 – 12 minutes, turning a few times. Meanwhile, add chicken and grill for 3 minutes per side. Cut kernals from corn and place in medium sized bowl with cut zucchini, tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Salas and Dressing. Stir balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Whisk in oil. Dress greens with 3 tablespoons dressing. Drizzle rest over veggies..
- Potato Salad. Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces and cook in salted water 15 minutes, until tender; drain and place in serving bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve..