Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup.
You can have Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup
- Prepare 250 grams of fresh spinach, picked up the leaves and leave the roots.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- You need 3 clove of shallots. chopped well.
- It’s 2 slice of gallangal.
- Prepare 2 of bay leafs.
- It’s 1 of tomato, slice into 8 pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup instructions
- this simple spinach soup is a healty choice. usually serving with rice. Indonesian kids love it for the watery and simple taste. easy to digest.
- put water into pan and leave them boiled.
- put gallangal, shallots, tomato, bayleaf, sugar and salt. let them boiled for 5 minutes.
- put spinach and stir well. turn off stove. dont let it overcook.