Roasted Corn and Confit Garlic soup.
You can cook Roasted Corn and Confit Garlic soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Corn and Confit Garlic soup
- You need 4 ears of corn, boiled and grilled.
- You need 3 heads of hardneck garlic, confit in canola.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of cooking onion.
- It’s 750 ml of 38% cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Salted butter.
- You need of Salt, pepper, chilli flakes.
Roasted Corn and Confit Garlic soup step by step
- Confit Garlic at 200F for 2 hours, not allowing strong roll in canola oil..
- Sweat out onion in stock pot with garlic oil from confit, salt, pepper, and chilli flakes. Cook at a low temperature until translucent..
- After you've started the onion, boil corn ears, husk on, for 10 minutes. Then grill..
- Once onions are ready, add the 38% cream, butter, and carrot. Allow to simmer until carrots are soft..
- Add roasted corn, confit garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Process using hand blender..
- Garnish recommendations: fine red onion, cilantro, basil, infused oils.