Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe! Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad – this fresh salad bursting with south-of -the-border flavor is a great way to keep meals healthy and delicious!
That's when this salad fits the bill. Serve it as a side dish at BBQs or as an entree on a busy night after work. This chicken salad recipe is a Mexican adaption of the famous Russian salad, but with chicken added. You can have Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- Prepare of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- You need as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- Prepare 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- You need 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- You need 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- You need 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- It’s 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- You need 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- You need 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
When it comes to salads this is one of my children's favourites. Not only this salad has a very satisfying look, but also it's really really healthy and. Have leftover chicken and looking for a way to use it, other than another green salad? Try this slightly spicy, yet creamy chicken salad that takes just a few minutes to prepare.
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add spices and canned goods. Gently mix. Chill for 2 hours..
- If interested, make my, "Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip," to go with this dish and chill..
- Serve on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc, or to the side of any Hispanic dish. Enjoy!.
Red onion, bell pepper, jalapeno and flavorful spices showcase a host of different flavors. Charred and Tender grilled chicken spiced with a special blend of homemade taco seasoning can be grilled or cooked on the stove-top. It's delicious in tacos, burritos, on salads, or for meal-prep! Perfectly charred and crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside, this really is the BEST Mexican. This Mexican chopped salad is hers, and it is phenomenally delicious.