Brad's buffalo chicken burger. I am trying out Burger King's Crispy Buffalo chicken melt. These buffalo chicken burgers are a delicious spin on cheeseburgers, using ground chicken, ranch dressing and buffalo wing sauce. We have a new favorite meal.
If you want more heat on your burger, use a hotter chilli sauce and chilli in your slaw. These BUFFALO CHICKEN BURGERS are so moist and juicy! They grill up quick and easy for a nice twist on the traditional burger. You can have Brad's buffalo chicken burger using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's buffalo chicken burger
- Prepare 2 of lg chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frank's red hot buffalo sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 2 of cheddar jalapeño bagels.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need slices of Pepper jack cheese.
- You need leaves of Radicchio.
- Prepare slices of Tomato.
- You need slices of Sweet onion.
Raise your hand if you have an addiction to buffalo anything! If yes, you're going to love these Buffalo Chicken Burgers. They're spiced just right and perfect topped with tomato and avocado and wrapped in lettuce. Buffalo Chicken Burger Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home.
Brad's buffalo chicken burger instructions
- Cut chicken into chicken tender sized pieces. Season well with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place flour in a bowl, and beaten eggs in another..
- Heat oil in a heavy, large frying pan. Medium heat. Roll chicken in flour, then dip in egg. Roll back in flour, dip back in egg. Roll in flour again. This will give a nice thick coating. Fry in oil until golden brown on all sides..
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, combine buffalo sauce and butter. Microwave until sauce is warm and butter is melted. Stir well..
- Drain chicken on paper towels when done..
- Butter split bagels. Toast in a dry pan until browned. Meanwhile prepare toppings..
- On one half of bagels, spread mayonnaise. On other spread ranch dressing..
- Place drained chicken tenders in a bowl. Add buffalo sauce. Toss to coat. Place on bagels and add desired toppings..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
It provides you an awesome taste of Memory Boosting Foods. Check out the tastiest Buffalo Chicken Burger recipe only at kfoods. Find Memory Boosting Foods & all the recipes of all the chefs. These ground Buffalo chicken burgers are made with tangy Buffalo sauce and overflowing with crumbly blue cheese. They're juicy and bold with flavor.