Ladybirds U Beaut , Fair Dinkum , True Blue , Aussie Works Burger ..
You can cook Ladybirds U Beaut , Fair Dinkum , True Blue , Aussie Works Burger . using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds U Beaut , Fair Dinkum , True Blue , Aussie Works Burger .
- You need 1 large of hamberger roll.
- It’s 1 of butter / for buttering the roll ..
- You need 1 of handful greated cheddar cheese ,.
- It’s 1 of or.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese slice ..
- Prepare 1/4 of onion / sliced to make onion rings.
- It’s 100 grams of beef mince ..
- It’s 2 large of lettuce leaves / broken up.
- It’s 2 of -3 slices of tomato.
- You need 2 large of slices beetroot.
- Prepare 2 slice of short cut bacon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 slice of pineapple.
- You need 1 tbsp of good bbq sauce.
Ladybirds U Beaut , Fair Dinkum , True Blue , Aussie Works Burger . step by step
- Heat your bbq plate slightly and add a little Olive oil the the hot plate ..
- Take the beef mince and roll it into a ball , like a very large meat ball . Now you can either do this one of two ways , 1 take the meat ball and flatten it to a thin large round patty using your palms to about 2cm thick . Or 2 place the meat ball into the heated bbq or grill plate , and flatten using your bbq flip (egg flip) and tongs to push down with , to flatten the patty to about 2cm thick.
- Push the onion rings out of each other to separate them and place them onto the heated bbq / grill Plate and proceed to cook them ..
- Place the short cut bacon peace into the heated bbq or grill plate followed by the egg placed on the heated plate and proceed to cook them ..
- Proceed to cook all the ingredients , turning as needed to ensure they are cooked through and flip the egg over ..
- Meanwhile cut the hamburger roll through the centre and then place roll halves under the grill / broiler , until lightly browned and crisp , turn and do the other side of the roll halves and cook until lightly browned , remove from the heat and butter the inners of the toasted roll ..
- If using grated cheese , place the grated cheese onto the top inner half of the toasted roll and place under the grill/broiled until melted through . Sliced is done by placing the cheese slice onto the cooked hamburger patty on the bbq plate and let it melt slightly onto the cooked hamburger patty ..
- Now once all ingredients are cooked remove them from the heat ready to assemble the burger.
- Burger assembling : take the bottom pre-grilled roll and place firstly the lettuce pieces , followed by the bedroot slices , then the tomato slices and topped with the pineapple slice (cooked or not) ..
- Now add the cooked beef patty , whether it has the melted sliced cheese or not , followed by the cooked bacon pieces then the cooked egg on top and topped with the cooked onion rings and drizzle of good bbq sauce and finally placing the top half of the grilled roll , melted cheese topped or not , onto the prepared burger stack and push down slightly to hold it together ..
- Once fully prepared , serve hot on a serving plate and enjoy . 🙂 ..