Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce.
You can have Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce
- It’s 1 small of chicken cut into 4-5 pieces.
- It’s 1 of juice of 2 lemons.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Cut chicken into 4-5 pieces and toss into the mixture(preferably leaving skin on which will help chicken stay moist). You can pre season chicken and marinate over night or make same day and let marinate for at least 15min..
- heat a pan on the stove top on medium high heat until and place chicken to Brown until chicken is browned on each side. If you have a grill you can just grill it. Unfortunately I don't so this is my alternative and it's just as good..
- Once chicken is browned, transfer pan to oven and cover with aluminum foil..
- After 15 minutes, flip chicken in oven and let cook for another 15 minutes..
- Uncover chicken and brush with your favorite barbecue sauce (I used store bought Honey hickory smoked bbq sauce).
- Place chicken back in oven uncovered for another 10 minutes and the flip once again and make sure chicken is covered in bbq sauce..
- Remove chicken from oven and place on a plate and cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes..