You can have Taco nachos using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco nachos
- You need 1 of pound ground beef.
- You need 1 of packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sliced jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of nacho cheese cooked down by adding some jalapeño juice to thin it out.
- Prepare 1 of taco sauce.
Taco nachos step by step
- Cook your ground beef. Then add the taco seasoning by the directions on the back of the packet..
- Lay tortilla chips down on a plate. Top with meat, cheese sauce, taco sauce, shredded cheese and pop it in the oven or in the microwave to melt cheese. Once cheese is melted top with the shredded lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeños, and spoon a few teaspoons of sour cream on top of the nachos. Enjoy and get messy..