Crowd Pleasing Taco Dip. This is a scrumptious taco dip. When I use all low-fat ingredients, such as low-fat sour cream and low-fat Cheddar, it still comes out so delicious! Serve with baked tortilla chips for dipping.
A recipe with tomatillos & chile peppers to can, freeze, or eat fresh. Great on tacos, with chips, or as an enchilada sauce. It's a hit at the potluck table—and I don't have to bring any home after the Combine mayonnaise and taco sauce; pour over salad and toss to coat. You can have Crowd Pleasing Taco Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crowd Pleasing Taco Dip
- It’s 16 oz of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 packages of McCormick Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of Refried Beans.
- It’s 1 packages of Fresh Pico de Gallo (in produce section).
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheese (preferably the taco one).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
Your guests won't be able to get enough of these flavourful and creative dip <p>Trade tomatoes for tomatillos to create a festive, green salsa that can be applied to fish tacos, baked corn. It also tends to be the first thing to be eaten when I host parties. If you love tacos or burritos, you'll love this! It's really a big hit with everyone on game day.
Crowd Pleasing Taco Dip instructions
- Mix Refried Beans and Taco Seasoning.
- Spread mixture unto bottom of casserole dish (do not heat).
- Top with Sour Cream, then Lettuce, Pico de Gallo, and Cheese.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chip.
I usually put a serving spoon in it because everyone likes to put it on their own plate and dig in with their favorite chips. How to Make HOT TACO DIP for a Crowd. These portable, crowd-pleasing taco dip cups are perfectly portioned for parties, snacks and picnics. Keep taco dip cups chilled until ready to serve. This Easy Taco Dip is a super simple dip that's loaded with flavor and is a guaranteed hit at any cookout this summer.