Grilled Buffalo Chicken and Veggie Salad.
You can cook Grilled Buffalo Chicken and Veggie Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Buffalo Chicken and Veggie Salad
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Frank's Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 4 of Bonless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 2 medium of Zucchini, cut in half lengthwise.
- It’s 2 of Ears of Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Cherry Tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1/8 tsp of of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 5 tbsp of Basil Olive Oil.
- You need 6 cup of Salad Greens.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken and Veggie Salad instructions
- Chicken. Mix together hot sauce, broth, and lemon juice. Place chicken in a large ziptop bag and add hot sauce mixture. Seal and shake bag to coat chicken. refrigerate 8-24 hours..
- Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Lightly coat rack with olive oil or cooking spray. VEGETABLES. Place Zucchini and corn on grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning a few times. Meanwhile, add chicken and grill for 3 minutes per side or until internal temperature registers 160°..
- Cut kernals from cobs and place in a medium size bowl; cut zucchini into bite size pieces and add to bowl. Add tomatoes; season with salt and pepper..
- SALAD and DRESSING. Stir balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil..
- Dress greens with 3 tablespoons of the dressing over vegetables and serve with chicken..