You can cook Teh Tarik using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teh Tarik
- It’s 3 teaspoons of ceylon tea.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of condensed milk (sweetened).
- Prepare 250 millilitres of water.
- It’s of salt.
Teh Tarik step by step
- Step 1: Steep Ceylon tea in hot water for 3 minutes. Pour tea into a large mug. Add condensed milk using a spoon which is placed in salt water. This is to add some saltiness to the tea..
- Step 2: 'Pull' the tea by transferring it from one large mug to another. Try not to exceed 5 times or the tea might turn cold. To make the tea frothier, 'pull' the tea as high as possible but be cautious. Increase the ingredients according to the number of servings. Tea leaves can be steeped up to 3 times..
- Video: https://youtu.be/i56CKortX9I.