Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers. Sprinkle with salt on all the chicken skewers. Mix together mustard, honey, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Home » Chicken & Poultry » Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers.
Chicken Honey Memorial Day Grilling Skewering Dinner Party Tailgating Dairy Free Gluten Free Healthy Mustard Chicken Breast Bell Peppers The classic sweet-tangy combination of mustard and honey tops grilled chicken for a dish the whole family can enjoy. Game plan: If you're using wooden. This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard sauce. You can cook Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Boneless, skinless chicken beasts cut into 1in pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil for brushing.
Super easy and fast to make! So my Honey Mustard Chicken is made from scratch. These honey mustard chicken skewers are so easy to make and tasty too. Succulent pieces of tender grilled chicken marinated in a beautiful sweet and delicately.
Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers instructions
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, honey, garlic powder, salt, pepper and garlic. Whisk to combine. Measure out 1/4 cup of the mixture and refrigerate until needed..
- Place the chicken and mixture in bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours..
- About 2 hours before grilling, put 6-8 bamboo skewers in water to soak..
- Put gas grill on medium-high. Put chicken on skewers and brush grill with vegetable oil. Cook chicken on grill 5-6 minutes on both sides. Drizzle honey mustard mixture over skewers and serve..
This honey mustard chicken is seared chicken breasts that are coated in a honey, mustard and butter mixture, then baked to perfection. Baked honey mustard chicken is packed full of flavor, and uses a handful of ingredients that you likely already have in the house. Tender chicken, fresh veggies, and a tangy honey mustard glaze come together in this Honey Mustard Chicken Skewer Marinade recipe. This will be your new favorite summer grilling meal. And honey mustard anything is always a favorite of mine.