taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. You can cook taco soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry ranch salad dressing mix.
- It’s 1 can of of rotel.
- It’s 2 can of of ranch style brand beans.
- You need 1 can of of corn.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup.
taco soup step by step
- brown hamburger with onion.
- drain hamburger and add all other ingredients. simmer for 10 minutes.
- serve with assorted condiments such as corn chips, sour cream, cheese, fresh diced jalapeno, green onion..
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my.