Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins. Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Side Dish Mini Corn Dog Muffins. Side Dish Fresh Corn Muffins with Bacon and Cheese.
Spicy Corn Dog Muffins – Life is Sweeter By Design. Greek yogurt chocolate chip muffins are amazingly soft, light and fluffy, with that beautiful airy texture! Made with Greek yogurt, which replaces some of the vegetable oil, thus reducing the fat content! You can have Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 40 grams of grated cheese.
- It’s 4 of hotdogs.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 1 of instead of hot sauce, freeze dollops of ketchup the size of five pence pieces on grease proof paper. Add them to the muffin cups just before you add the hotdogs, and cook as normal..
Corn Dog Muffins are sweeping the nation! Not really, but if you have kids in the house, you're likely to have whipped up a batch somewhere along the way. For the mini corndog muffins, fill mini muffin tins about halfway, then cut a small, round slice of hot dog and press it into the center. Recipe for Corn Dog Muffins – hot dogs are baked with cornbread batter and cheddar cheese.
Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins step by step
- Preheat your oven to 100°C..
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- In another bowl, mix your wet ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use a grand blender and mix until smooth..
- Spray cooking spray on the inside of your muffin tin..
- Divide your mix between your 12 muffin indents..
- Chop your hot dogs into slices and distribute between your muffins. Poke them just beneath the surface..
- Bake for 25 minutes, topping with cheese 10 minutes before they finish cooking..
Corn dog muffins are so simple to make because you start with a simple boxed cornbread mix. Cheese and chopped hot dogs are swirled in (use Lil' Smokies, if you'd like), and you can put out ketchup and. These yummy, cheesy Mini Corn Dog Muffins are served with a side of spicy mustard. Mix up a Coney Island favorite with our savory Mini Corn Dog Muffins. Corn Dog Mini Muffins – Everyone's favorite corn dog made into the easiest mini muffins.