Bacon burger. These bacon burgers can be grilled, pan-grilled, broiled, or baked. Simple seasonings and diced bacon make these burgers juicy and delicious. An egg and some fresh breadcrumbs supplement the.
Thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, caramelized grilled onions, white cheddar. Don't let the name fool you. This classic is layered with slices of bacon, cheddar, pickles, lettuce, red onion, tomato & garlic aioli. You can cook Bacon burger using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon burger
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s of Hamburger rolls.
- You need of Canadian bacon.
- You need of Sliced onion.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese slices (get from deli counter).
Known as the most famous burger in the world our "stuffed with what you like" grilled Beer Can Bacon Burger will surely pick up that Pit Party you're having. Perhaps once you try these Beef and Bacon Burgers you won't think so. I love a good burger as much as the rest of the American (meat-eating) population, maybe even more. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you.
Bacon burger instructions
- In a large bowl mix ground beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. And form burger patties..
- In fry pan fry burgers 5 or 6 minutes each side on medium heat. (alway test temp with a meat thermometer to get desired temp).
- When burgers are at desired temperature, place a slice of deli cut mozzarella and melt onto burgers..
- While burgers are frying cut onion into slices I usual put 3 or 4 slices per burger depending on the onion slice size..
- After burgers are cooked, take Canadian bacon and fry in same burger pan. Brown both sides of bacon and set aside with burgers..
- While bacon is cooking toast your burger buns..
- Assemble your sandwich. Burger with melted cheese, on bottom bun, Canadian bacon on top of burger, mustard, ketchup, onion, top bun..
Place the burger patty on the bacon and fold over the bacon strips, trimming if necessary. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. The other one I used to make this easy bacon burger cabbage stir fry. It's difficult to find locally, so I. Half lean ground sirloin, and half ground bacon.