Kimchi burger. This bulgogi kimchi burger is a brilliant creation. Invented by american born koren who trys to combine East and West in one cuisine creating an experience never seen before. This kimchi burger is topped with a fried egg and TONS of kimchi.
The burger above is Kimchi burger – a burger with Korean traditional dish kimchi. (the picture What is with all the Kimchi Burger art in my DA inbox?!?! And why is Yong Soo all UBERUKEFAIS? Host Matthew Kang is in Texas eating hamburgers covered in Kimchi. You can cook Kimchi burger using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi burger
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbs of Korean soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbs of ground Korean red chili pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped kimchi.
- You need 1/2 of of a pack of enoki mushrooms chopped.
- It’s of Sliced chedder cheese.
- You need of For the sauce.
- It’s 3 tbs of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Korean red chili pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of kimchi juice.
At LA Burger, two brothers are putting a Korean twist on American classics. Niistä on tämä viiden tähden burgeri valmistettu. Misomajoneesi ja pikkelöity punasipuli antavat loppusilauksen tälle lihantaitajien taidonnäytteelle. Layer patty and some kimchi mixture.
Kimchi burger step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add Korean red chili pepper, kimchi, onions, Korean soy sauce, and enoki mushrooms mix together.
- Add ground beef and mix together.
- Make mixture into 6 patties make an indent in the middle of the patties. This can vary depending on the size of patty you make..
- Cook on high heat until done or until your preferred wellness..
- Mix mayo,kimchi juice and 1/2 tbs of Korean red chili pepper together set aside.
- For kimchi steak..
- Place kimchi onto of cheese drizzle with sauce..
- For kimchi burger.
- Place burger on bottom bun. Add kimchi on top of cheese and drizzle sauce. Place top bun on and done..
Spicy Kimchi Burger. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Learn how to make Korean Kimchi Burgers. Hawksmoor Kimchi Burger Price, Cost and Review. The burger choice is the Hawksmoor or the Kimchi. The latter is essentially the same, but with added pickled cabbage.