Mackeral Fried Rice.
You can have Mackeral Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mackeral Fried Rice
- You need 2 cup of cook white rice.
- It’s 2 large of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of kalamansi or lime juice.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of edamame bean.
- You need 4 tbsp of spring onion.
- You need 1/2 large of yellow zuccini cutin half moon shape.
- It’s 2 of cooked mackerel fillet.
Mackeral Fried Rice instructions
- In pan add in the scrumble egg which season in salt and pepper and make thin omelette and slice thinly in strip set aside.
- Pan fry mackerel fish and flake meat in chunk and set aside.
- in pan with little oil put 2tbsp of red curry paste with sugar and kalamansi juice mix well for about one minute in low heat the add into rice in rice cooker.
- add bean ,yellow ziccini ,half of the strip egg and half of the mckerel fish flake ,white pepper ,spring onion and fish sauce MIX WELL and cook for another 5 minute.
- serve hot top with additional strip of egg and mckerel fish flake and fresh spring onion.