chicken kabobs. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! Before adding chicken, reserve a small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while cooking.
The result: juicy kabobs that everyone will love! Admittedly, grilling is the natural method for preparing chicken kabobs. Juicy chicken thighs marinated in classic Greek flavors such as lemon juice, oregano, thyme, and thick yogurt make this Chicken Shish Kabob Recipe one of the very best, and easiest, anytime family dinner. You can have chicken kabobs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chicken kabobs
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1/3 cup of light vidalia onion salad dressing.
- You need 1 medium of size zucchini, trimmed, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch rounds or pieces.
- You need 1 each of sweet orange and red pepper, cored and cut into pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper, cored adn cut into 1-inch pieces.
This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Kabobs recipe makes the juiciest chicken! With a simple chicken marinade and fresh vegetables, it's an easy dinner idea! Marinate & baste these chicken kabobs with Italian dressing! Unite a trio of colorful peppers with marinated chicken for these Chicken Kabobs on the Grill.
chicken kabobs step by step
- Soak 12 inch bamboo skewers in warm water..
- combine chicken and dressing into resealable plastic bag. refrigerate to marinate, 30 minutes..
- put zucchini and peppers into microwave safe bowl and cover with plastic venting one corner..
- microwave veggies for 2 minutes to soften..
- heat grill to medium high. thread chicken, pepper piece, zucchini and a different color pepper piece onto a skewer. fill 6 skewers..
- grill kabobs 4 minutes per side until cooked through.serve with dipping sauce..
Juicy chicken layered with a peppers, onions and pineapple in a tangy Pineapple Honey BBQ Sauce. Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are a summer favorite. These five-star chicken kabobs are the perfect warm-weather meal. Bright and robust Mediterranean flavors combine with succulent chunks of chicken and fresh vegetables for a dinner that satisfies. easy to make Baked Chicken Kabob recipe which my whole family enjoyed. easy to make, good to eat. hope you enjoy it as much as we did! This Grilled Chicken Kabobs Recipe uses a flavorful spice combination to give the juicy chunks of meat a kick of heat and flavor.