Lean and Beefy Taco Salad.
You can cook Lean and Beefy Taco Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lean and Beefy Taco Salad
- Prepare 8 oz of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 12 oz of yellow sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar or colby cheese.
- Prepare 5 oz of light tortilla chips.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of taco sauce mediun.
- It’s 1 cup of iceburg lettuce shredded or choped.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes chopped or sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
Lean and Beefy Taco Salad instructions
- brown ground beef.
- add seasoning mix, corn, pinto beans, and taco sauce.
- simmer for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- sprinkle cheese over the top if the mixture and allow to melt.
- serve in about a 1/2 cup portion with a tablespoon of sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and approximately 6 large tortilla chips crushed over the top.