Corn on the cob with garlic herb butter. garlic – You can add all sorts of different herbs and toppings on the corn on the cob but somehow I am always drawn to the basics. Spread the butter mixture over each corn. Wrap each corn in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
Season corn with salt and pepper and tightly seal foil. Place corn in crock pot slow cooker; over lap ears, if necessary. Wrap ears tightly with the foil. You can have Corn on the cob with garlic herb butter using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn on the cob with garlic herb butter
- You need 1/2 cup of (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Finely minced fresh parsely.
- You need 5 of Ears or corn, husked.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and black pepper, to.taste.
Nothing signals the start of summer like grilled corn on the cob at a BBQ! You can just brush or rub the corn with more butter and serve it. If you'd like to add flavor, the garlic butter is a great way to do so. Try our Corn on the Cob with Garlic-Herb Butter recipe.
Corn on the cob with garlic herb butter step by step
- Thoroughly mix butter, garlic and parsley in small bowl..
- Place each ear of corn on a piece of aluminum foil and generously spread butter on each ear. Season corn with salt and pepper and tightly seal foil..
- Place corn in crock pot; overlap ears if necessary. Add enough water to come 1/4 of the way up each ear. Cover; cook on low on 4-5 hrs. or on high 2-1/2 hrs. or until done..
- Tip: Consider using your crock pot as an "extra" oven or burner during the grilling season. For example, the crock pot can cook other dishes while you monitor steaks on the grill..
Fresh corn is one of summer's most loved vegetables. Sweet, crisp and endlessly versatile, it's the perfect addition to your next BBQ. Cut log into slices to serve with corn on the cob, other hot veggies, fish or steak. The trick to tender, sweet corn on the cob? Grill the ears of corn in the husks!