Grilled Corn on the Cob.
You can have Grilled Corn on the Cob using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn on the Cob
- You need 6 of corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Grilled Corn on the Cob instructions
- Pull back the cornhusks, but don't remove them. Remove the silks. Pull up the husks to cover the corn..
- Combine the corn and water to cover in a large pot or bowl. Let soak 1 hour. Drain. Cover the corn with the husks as much as possible, tying tips with twine if needed..
- Grill the corn over direct heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through, turning often..
- Combine the butter, lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small saucepan. Heat until the butter is melted. Brush over the husked corn..