Marinara sauce for pocket burgers. The end result is a delicious sauce you can either eat right away, freeze or can for long-term storage so you can enjoy the vibrancy of Summer all year long! This is the BEST marinara sauce for canning! This easy one-pan burger recipe combines rich tomato sauce and creamy mozzarella with seared beef and toasted brioche.
Rao's Homemade slow-cooked marinara sauce is not only perfect for pasta, but can be used as a base for preparing classic dishes with seafood, steak, chicken, pork, bruschetta, soups, caponata, or serve. I made this sauce and used a 'nonreactive' pan and it still tastes a bit acidic. How do I make it less acidic? You can have Marinara sauce for pocket burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinara sauce for pocket burgers
- It’s 15-1/2 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Romano Parmesan cheeses.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
When I was a kid, coming home to a house filled with the smell of marinara sauce that had been simmering all day long over a low flame was an exciting. Chunky Marinara Sauce recipe can be used as a pasta sauce, a dipping sauce for fried mozzarella or a sauce for lasagna. You can even put it in the food processor to make a smooth pizza sauce. This is a great way to get your kids to eat veggies.
Marinara sauce for pocket burgers step by step
- Heat a pot add the tomato sauce..
- Let it warm through, stirring often..
- Add spices and sugar. Stir often turn heat down and simmer 10 minutes..
- Stir in the cheeses remove from heat and let sit 10 minutes..
- Stir before serving I hope you enjoy this recipe!.
I am so over burger king in clarksville tn. This is my go-to when I want to whip up a quick marinara sauce for everything from pasta, chicken parmesan, meatballs, lasagna roll ups, and more! Also great with baked pasta recipes, eggplant parmesan, french bread pizzas or when I need a quick dipping sauce for zucchini sticks, mozzarella. This is great with fried eggplant or meatballs. I'm sure you could add ground meat if you wanted to make a meat sauce.