Cheeseburger stuffed bread. This stuffed bread travels well to picnics, and leftovers are excellent for lunch. This pull apart stuffed bread makes a crazy good party and game food! Bite-sized cheeseburgers encased in the softest and fluffiest mini buns, are too fun to eat and so delicious.
Easy to serve and easy to eat because the ketchup and mustard are already cooked in with the ground beef. Pillsbury™ French bread gets stuffed with all the traditional cheeseburger ingredients in this Remove V-shape piece of bread. Hollow out center of loaf with spoon. You can have Cheeseburger stuffed bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger stuffed bread
- Prepare 1 package (1/4 ounce) of active dry yeast.
- You need 2-1/4 cups of warm water (110° to 115°).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 5 cups of flour.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonaise.
Pasta shells are stuffed with beef and ricotta cheese and smothered with Cheddar pasta sauce in View image. Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Stuffed Meatloaf is bursting with bold steak flavors! Just the thought of the ultimate comfort food is just about enough to make my mouth water.
Cheeseburger stuffed bread instructions
- Bread dough. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt, oil and 3 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to form a soft dough..
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 8-10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours..
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough in half. Shape each into a loaf. Place in two greased 9×5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30-45 minutes..
- Cook hampurger and flatten the dough so it strenches out to fit inside the bread pan.
- Add ketchup to the bottom of the bread dough inside the bread dough and layer with hamburger and cheese and mayonaise and then add more hamburger and cheese.
- And then cut off the remaining dough from the sides of the bread pan and knead it and then add it to the top and then seal it off and bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.
All the flavors of the classic cheeseburger stuffed into pasta shells and smothered in delicious cheese for a twist on fast food you'll love. This hearty cheese-stuffed French bread will satisfy all your comfort food cravings. It is one part garlic bread and one part cheesy beef casserole. The Best Stuffed Bun Recipes on Yummly Stuffed Bun, Peeta's Stuffed Cheese Buns, Chicken Stuffed Buns.