Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry.
You can cook Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Prepare 350 grams of beef tenderloin, cubed.
- You need 150 grams of broccoli.
- It’s 50 grams of onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- You need 100 ml of water.
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry instructions
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add in the beef, tomato ketchup, honey, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix it well..
- Add water. Stir it occasionally until the liquid half reduced. Add broccoli. Stir it for a minute or two, but if you like your broccoli softened, cook a little bit longer. Serve it with rice..