Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce.
You can have Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce
- You need of FISH OPTION.
- It’s 750 grams of asian seabass /barramundi /siakap or any fish.
- Prepare of SPICY SAUCE /SAMBAL SAUCE.
- You need 2 tbsp of spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek.
Stuffed Fish With Spicy Onion Sauce instructions
- Saute onion with oil then add spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek for a minute then add light say sauce and brown sugar then mix well for another 2 minutes then off heat and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- Wash and pat dry the fish then season with salt generously.
- Spoon the cooked spicy onion sauce onto the cavity of the fish then either pan fry it or baked it in the oven at 200C /400F for for 30 to 40 minutes or longer depending on the size and thickness of the fish.