My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀.
You can cook My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀
- You need 1 Cup of pasta twists.
- It’s 4 tbls of passata tomato juice.
- You need 2 inch of piece of cooked Aubergine diced.
- It’s 2 inch of piece cooked Courgette cut into quaters.
- It’s 80 g of Pancetta fried in olive oil.
- It’s 4 of baby plum tomatoes cut into quaters.
- You need Handful of Spinach chopped.
- It’s 2 inch of Cucumber diced.
- It’s 1 tbls of basil vinegarette.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Italian herb.
- Prepare 2 tbls of green pesto.
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black cracked Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbls of fresh Parsley for the finish.
- You need 1/2 tbls of grated parmesan cheese on top.
My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀 step by step
- Fry the pancetta in olive oil and add the Italian herbs. When cooked set aside..
- Cook the Pasta shells. Then when cooked drain them and leave to go cold. Add the courgette and Aubergine for the last few minutes of the boiling pasta then drain and add to a bowl. Add the lemon and Basil vinegarette set aside..
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters add to a mixing bowl with cucumber diced. And cooked pancetta. Also red sweet bell pepper..
- Next Spinach, add to the pasta mix. And mix the Pesto, and Balsamic vinegar. Italian herbs and then the passatta juice and toss it around to mix in. Add black pepper..
- After mixing the ingredients add to a serving bowl and mix in.
- Add fresh parmesan sprinkled on top and parsley. Add a little basil leaf to dress it up..