Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 900 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 120 grams of (packed half cup) brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vickys Worcestershire Sauce, recipe link below.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Wash and pat dry the drumsticks and place on the baking tray in a single layer.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a bowl and adjust to taste. You may like to add extra garlic, sugar, cayenne or hotsauce to spice it up to how you like it https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, turn to coat both sides then bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the drumsticks over, baste and bake a further 30 minutes on the other side until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and veggies, rice or bread to mop up the sauce.
- Kids love BBQ lol.