Cuan-Cuan Belanak (Indonesian Food). Hi, Kali ini saya akan memasak menu khas Semarang, Cuan Cuan Belanak yang sudah jarang sekali ditemui di Semarang. Sebenarnya apa sih Cuan Cuan Belanak itu? Indonesian Food Indonesian cuisine is one of the most vibrant and colourful cuisines in the world, full of intense flavour.
How to make Indonesian Beef Rendang in coconut milk with Spices – Cooking Recipe. Beef Rendang Ingredients and preparation steps. Indonesian food is one of the most vibrant and colourful cuisines in the world, full of intense flavour. You can cook Cuan-Cuan Belanak (Indonesian Food) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cuan-Cuan Belanak (Indonesian Food)
- You need 500 grams of blue tail mullet/other fish/chicken.
- You need of for marinade :.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cm of fresh turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of For sauce:.
- Prepare 5 cloves of shallot, slice thinly.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, slice thinly.
- Prepare 2 of big red cayenne, slice thinly.
- You need 2 of big green cayenne, slice thinly.
- It’s 5 of red friggiteli pepper ( 2 for slice thinly).
- Prepare 2 cm of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 cm of fresh galangal.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of miso (fermented soybean).
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chicken powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Oil for frying and sauted.
Common to each version are the. Masakan cuan cuan ikan belanak dengan memiliki cita rasa yang enak dan gurih. Nah, penasaran seperti apa resep masakan cuan cuan ikan belanak khas Semarang yang enak dan gurih, yuk kita simak langkah-langkahnya dibawah ini. Ikan Ceng Cuan is a Cina Benteng fish dish.
Cuan-Cuan Belanak (Indonesian Food) step by step
- Prepare all ingredients on your kitchen table..
- Make puree spices for marinade fish : turmeric, coriander seeds, garlic and salt using mortar or food processor..
- Marinade fish with lime juice, spices puree and 4 tbsp water for 15 minutes..
- Preheat oil, fry all fish till golden brown and got crispy texture..
- Miso is a traditional Japanese seasoning produced by fermenting soybeans with salt and the fungus Aspergillus oryzae, known in Japanese as kōji. Miso is typically salty, but its flavor and aroma depend on various factors in the ingredients and fermentation process. Different varieties of miso have been described as salty, sweet, earthy, fruity, and savory. The traditional Chinese analogue of miso is known as dòujiàng. So in this recipe i didn't add salt for taste because i already got it from Miso Soybean..
- Preheat oil in wok, saute all spices, stir it till golden brown and smells good,then add water stir it well. Boil till wilted, add brown sugar, miso, and chicken powder. Cook for 2 minutes, lift and set aside..
- Last step is platting. Put on plate all fish and pour sauce on it. Voilaaaa your delicious dish well done! made with LOVE by indria. Happy cooking ;D.
For non-Indonesian, the term Cina Benteng might not be familiar. The Cina Benteng itself doesn't know what Ceng Cuan is meant while ikan is the Indonesian word for fish. Since Chinese Indonesian communities are known as Peranakan and the. Chinese Indonesian cuisine (Indonesian: Masakan Tionghoa-Indonesia) is characterized by the mixture of Chinese with local Indonesian style. You'll want to learn some food and drink vocabulary so you don't go hungry or thirsty while you're there!