Turkey Taco Bake.
You can cook Turkey Taco Bake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Taco Bake
- Prepare 2 cans of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn (drained).
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey (beef can be used instead).
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream (optional).
- You need of Ranch (optional).
- You need of Guacamole (optional).
Turkey Taco Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to the temperature recommended for the biscuits, usually 350 to 400..
- Brown the ground turkey over medium to medium high heat. Drain grease if necessary. (Usually won't be necessary for turkey, but it is for beef.).
- While browning the meat, open cans of biscuits and flatten them in the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan..
- When meat is cooked (and drained, add the jar of salsa and the can of corn. Simmer until it bubbles..
- Spread meat and salsa mixture over the flattened biscuits. Top with shredded cheese if desired..
- Bake the recommended time for the biscuits, and be sure the biscuits are done (use a toothpick or knife)..
- Let cool a minute or two and serve hot. Serve with your choice of sour cream, ranch, or guacamole..