Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek". That's what I shoulda named it. Yeah, this seems like an apt title. After all, it's a Greek monument on Italian soil.
You can have Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek" using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek"
- It’s 1 packages of spiral pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of crumbled feta chease.
- It’s of salt, pepper, basil.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of pesto rosso (sun dried tomato pesto).
Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek" instructions
- Cook pasta.
- Fry the bacon nice and crispy.
- Chop up the sun dried tomatoes and keep the oil you will need it for the salad.
- Mix the crumbled up feta cheese, the sun dried tomatoes and the oil in a large bowl.
- When the bacon has cooled crumble up the bacon and mix in with the feta cheese, and the tomatoes.
- After the pasta has cooled down mix the pasta in with the rest. Fold the pesto rosso under the pasta and if it is to dry for your taste mix in some olive oil..
- Season with salt, pepper and basil to taste.
- You can also eat it warm but not hot. It's good both ways.