Easy and Speedy Curry Flavored Spring Rolls.
You can cook Easy and Speedy Curry Flavored Spring Rolls using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Speedy Curry Flavored Spring Rolls
- You need 2 of Spring roll wrappers.
- It’s 3 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- You need 1 of Curry powder.
Easy and Speedy Curry Flavored Spring Rolls instructions
- Place 1.5 wiener sausages on a spring roll wrapper..
- Top with cheese and curry powder..
- To make sure the cheese doesn't spill out when it melts, wrap them up tightly. Seal the ends with a touch of flour dissolved in water (not listed)..
- Heat oil in a pan (not listed) and roll the spring rolls around over medium heat. Pan-fry patiently until golden brown, about 5 minutes..
- When you chop them in half, the cheese should be melted. It's crusty and delicious..