Hotdogs in Tortillas. Ever want hot dogs, but you've run out of buns? Or have a surplus of tortillas and nothing to put in them? Give the tortilla hot dog a chance.
The destiny boys making hotdog tortillas. Tortilla hot dog wraps with cheese. Wrap in tortilla spread with mustard (I used a large tortilla cut in half). You can have Hotdogs in Tortillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdogs in Tortillas
- It’s 6 ounces of hotdogs 3 of them.
- You need 3 tablespoon of shredded mixed cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Salsa kid friendly see my recipe.
- Prepare 3 of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil to fry in.
Secure with toothpick and wrap in foil for childs lunch box. taste like a sausage roll. SOURCE: The Pennywhistle Lunch Box Book posted by Anne MacLellan. Hot dogs are the perfect shape for these easy-to-make classic flute-shaped tortilla wraps. Or you can warm the tortillas before using to help prevent the flautas from unrolling as they cook.
Hotdogs in Tortillas step by step
- Fry the hotdogs crispy.
- Set in a tortilla.
- Add the salsa. Make sure you drain all the liquids you can out of the salsa before adding. If not it will leak into the hot oil and pop..
- Add the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla inwards towards the tips of the hotdogs on both ends. Then roll them up.
- Add to the hot oil flap side down the tortilla will fry crunchy and the flap side will stay folded when you turn the tortilla.
- Turn when the tortilla is got some color on it when the second side is crispy it's done..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!! These are so very delicious! You get the crunchiness of the tortilla and the crispy snap of the hotdogs!!.
Just warm the tortillas in a tortilla warmer; or wrap them in a. Place each cooked hot dog inside a tortilla. Deze tortilla hotdog wraps zijn zo lekker dat je je afvraagt waarom je het ooit nog een hotdog met broodje wil. Ze zijn in een paar minuten klaar dus waar wachten we nog op? From a new indoor lantern festival to something called a Big Pickle Tornado, Friday's opening of the CNE promises something for everyone.