You can cook Carrot Couscous using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Couscous
- It’s 1 bag of Carrots.
- You need 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need 1 small glass of red wine.
- Prepare of Herbs.
- You need to taste of Lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Honey.
Carrot Couscous step by step
- Pre-heat oven 200 degrees.
- In large baking pan pour wine, add salt and pepper, paprika, cumin, balsamic vinegar and herbs. If you wish to sweeten add some honey..
- Chops carrots in halves, I like to leave unpeeled just well washed..
- Add carrots to baking pan and cover in mix and then chuck in the oven for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins take carrots out of oven and empty into blender and blitz into couscous consistency..
- Then take mixture and pour back into baking pan and flatten out. Add back to oven for 15-30 mins to dry out excess moisture..
- Pull from the oven and you have carrot couscous..
- Add lemon and salt to taste.