Big Red Cake Texas Style.
You can have Big Red Cake Texas Style using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Red Cake Texas Style
- Prepare of Baking of the Cake.
- You need 1 box of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classix White Premium Cake Mix.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 each of Eggs.
- You need of Inside of Baked Cake.
- Prepare 1 large of Strawberry JELL-O 6oz.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 can of Big Red Coke.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 1 small of INSTANT Vanilla Pudding 3.4oz.
- You need 2 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1 small of Cool Whip 8oz.
Big Red Cake Texas Style instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare pan to keep from sticking by lightly coating bottom of the pan with a non-stick cooking spray..
- Blend cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large bowl until moistened. Beat with a mixer on Medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into cake pan and spread evenly..
- Place cake in oven until toothpick comes out clean or the following: Pan size 13X9inch (34-38 minutes). I usually am around 24-26 minutes though..
- Allow cake to cool for at least 20 minutes prior to adding th frosting on top. But while the cake is cooling, use a toothpick to poke lots of holes about a 1/2 inch apart going down completely until you hit the pan. Make sure to go directly up and down when poking holes..
- Boil 1 cup water for Strawberry JELL-O mix in medium pan. Allow to dissolve but then take off heat. Add 1 can of Big Red Coke with JELL-O..
- Pour this mixture into cake evenly with a laddle/big spoon. For added flavor, add a can of Big Red coke to the top of the cake as well. Tip: pour in the middle first, the hello/Big Red will naturally go to the edges of pan..
- Mix INSTANT Vanilla Pudding mix with 2 cups of Milk in a large bowl. Whisk for 2 minutes and allow 5 minutes or so to firm..
- Mix Pudding and Cool Whip until it's mixed into one consistent color. Then place this frosting onto cooled cake and place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours. If possible, cover cake so the outer frosting doesn't harden (it slightly does this)..
- For best results, cake is fully ripe with flavor after 24 hours inside refrigerator..