Fourth of July Crêpes.
You can have Fourth of July Crêpes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fourth of July Crêpes
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Port wine.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 packages of ready to eat crêpes.
Fourth of July Crêpes step by step
- Gently combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 an hour..
- Fold crêpes into triangles and top with berry mixture..
- If desired, top crêpes with a little whipped cream or vanilla ice cream..