Italian pasta salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. You can cook Italian pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian pasta salad
- You need 1 of 1 lb pkg rainbow rotini.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts chopped.
- It’s 1 can of black olives sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted red peppers diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini pepperoni or diced salami.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bottle of bernsteins cheese & garlic italian dressing.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down.
Italian pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain and rinse under cool water until just warm..
- Add chopped veggies, salami or pepperoni, and cheese. Toss to combine..
- Pour dressing over salad and stir to combine. Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving..
- Feel free to add or sub any veg you would prefer.
Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! The secret to getting the perfect texture in this Italian pasta salad is to overcook the noodles to well beyond the al dente (or "to the tooth") we've long been taught to strive for. Pasta – This pasta salad is designed to use tri color rotini pasta for a classic look and color, but you can use any type of pasta that you like. Italian salami – One of the main reasons for this cold pasta. This zesty recipe combines vegetables and pasta in a creamy dressing.