Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce. This is my favorite homemade BBQ sauce. It uses a whole bulb of garlic, and lots of honey. We've taken one of the easiest party appetizers and amped up these BBQ meatballs with honey and garlic.
This Honey and Garlic sauce Recipe is one that is simple to do and tastes great on chicken, wings and lots more! If you're in a pinch, sweet BBQ sauce will do the trick! This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won't believe it when it's done! You can cook Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste, 6 ounce.
- Prepare 3 of to 5 tbsp minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (or more to taste).
No marinating needed, this recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce! This honey bbq sauce recipe is sweetened with honey and brown sugar, and made nice and spicy with both jalapeno and habanero peppers, though Toss in the garlic and cook another minute, until garlic becomes fragrant. You'll be able to smell its awesomeness. I LOVE the smell of cooking garlic.
Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients is a medium saucepan..
- Bring to a boil, then lower to simmer for 20 minutes..
- This will thicken a bit when cooled. Can be stored in refrigerator for a week or 2 if you get it to last that long!.
Add onion and garlic and saute on medium – high heat until onion is transparent. Ingredients: Sugar/Glucose-Fructose, Water, Tomato Paste, CookingMolasses, Vinegar, Honey, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Hickory Smoke Flavour, Mustard, Dried Onions, Garlic, Spices And Seasonings. *the BBQ sauce can easily be made days (or even a week) ahead of time – just reheat before tossing with the pork! This sweet honey mustard BBQ sauce works great on poultry and pork. You can make it ahead of time and store for up to a week. Bull's Eye Honey Garlic Bonanza BBQ Sauce brings a big bold taste to your barbecue with a smoldering combination of flavourful ingredients.