Taco burgers. My family loves the taste of tacos, but I dislike the mess! So I developed these burgers as a tasty but tidy alternative.—Linda Logan, Warren, Ohio. It's funny to think that just a few years ago, I was terrified of making burgers.
We believe in great service and providing the freshest GMO-free options that are missing on the. These Taco Burgers were my kiddo's idea, combining his favorite foods: tacos and hamburgers. They are totally adaptable and super easy for a weeknight meal! You can have Taco burgers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- You need of ground hamburger beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning (see my homemade recipe).
- It’s 1 cup of pico or make your own (see my pico recipe).
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Cheese optional.
The amazing taco burger from Jack In The Box is sweeping the nation, with it's great taste and affordability it continues to. Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan e-Club, check out the menu & nutrition info, explore Del Taco careers & franchising. Double the patty, double the goodness! Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend!
Taco burgers instructions
- For the burgers: Make your hamburger patties. Season heavily with the taco seasoning.(iam using frozen patties).
- Place on the HOT grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes until cooked. Meanwhile work on the avocado salsa: Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt. Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers..
Taco Burger – Taco Tuesday meets Burger Night with these hearty burgers flavored with all of your favorite classic taco seasonings. When we think of crunchy tacos and juicy burgers, health food doesn't usually come to mind. Now, you can have two of your favorite dishes combined in one satisfying taco burger meal. Home » Burger » Taco Burger » Taco Burgers. Ground Chicken Taco Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.