🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳. The one pan dinner fad maybe came and went but it's still totally my thing! It's a combination of two summer favorites (this Grilled Moroccan Chicken and this Moroccan Couscous with Roasted Veggies and Chick Peas), but I blend them together into something that can be made together on the stovetop. Minced meat is cooked in a spiced and fragrant sauce along with the fresh green peas.
If you're using meat on the bone, place the pieces bone-side-down to reduce the. This beef mince curry is an Indian classic made with peas. Very similar to chili with minced meat and beans but here we So basically this is minced meat with peas cooked in Indian spices. You can have 🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳
- Prepare 400 g of minced meat.
- You need 1 of chopped yellow onion.
- It’s of coriander.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of cumin.
- Prepare of paprika powder.
- Prepare of ras el hanout (moroccan mixed spices available in supermarket).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of tomato sauce (125 ml).
- You need of little pot peas.
- You need of olives.
If you just add ingredients quickly to the pan and cook you will have a curry with color, it will even taste good. Whatever the reason, I feel like my friends and I have all been enjoying the gentler start to the new year this week. And I'm feeling extra light and refreshed thanks to a lineup of healthier homemade meals that I've had on the menu this week, including this wonderfully comforting and delicious Moroccan. Marinate minced pork with minced ginger, a small pinch of salt and Chinese cooking wine.
🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳 step by step
- Mix the minced meat with the sliced onion and the coriander and all the spices (after your own taste).
- Make the mix in to meatballs and put them in the pan with 3 spoons of olive oil.
- Bake them for 4 or 5 minutes untill they are done. Add the tomato and tomato sauce with 100 ml water.
- Now add the peas and olives and let it cook slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Eat with bread (no cutlery required): enjoy your meal!.
I can buy something similar in the supermarket, but that's mostly ground using a meat grinder. Cook less eggplants with more oil can keep the purple color too. Or you can add some white vinegar or lemon. BEST Moroccan Chicken recipe you will find. Tender, succulant chicken stew w/ warm Moroccan spices This Moroccan chicken recipe takes things to a new level of deliciousness.