You can have Easy Chilli using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chilli
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans, with liquid.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans, with liquid.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, with liquid.
- Prepare 1 can of red beans, with liquid.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes, with liquid.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel (hot or mild), with liquid.
- You need 1/2 of bag of corn (optional).
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of optional: shredded cheddar cheese.
Easy Chilli step by step
- Chop onion and saute in a little bit of olive oil over medium high heat..
- Break up ground beef and add to pot. Use a spoon to break it up while it cooks. Cook until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes….
- Add beans, tomatoes, rotel, seasonings, corn and raise to high heat..
- Once you bring it to a boil, reduce to medium heat and cover for 50 minutes..
- Optional: top with shredded cheddar cheese. I serve it with either white rice or blue corn tortilla chips..