Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs.
You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs
- You need of For the Lemon Pepper Marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s of For the Chicken Skewers.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 of bellpeppers (any color), deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of small zucchini, cut into slices.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs step by step
- For the Lemon Pepper Marinade: Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, black pepper, salt, and garlic until well-combined..
- For the Chicken Skewers: Place chicken pieces into a large zip top bag. Pour in half of lemon pepper marinade and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. While chicken is marinating, soak wooden skewers in water, if using, to prevent them from burning easily..
- Skewer pieces of chicken and veggies onto the skewers. Drizzle olive oil onto an indoor grill pan or brush an outdoor grill with to prevent sticking over medium heat. Place skewers onto grill and grill approximately 10 minutes on each side until the chicken has cooked throughout and the juices run clear when pricked with a sharp knife. Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with other half of reserved marinade..