Ray's' 4th of July Firecracker Cupcakes.
You can have Ray's' 4th of July Firecracker Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's' 4th of July Firecracker Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of Red velvet cake mix (ur choice).
- You need 1 of star candy mold.
- It’s of whip topping.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 box of white chocolate instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 1 cup of blue melting chocolate.
- It’s 1 bag of Pull apart twizzler candy.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkles.
Ray's' 4th of July Firecracker Cupcakes step by step
- Start by baking cupcakes of choice of flavor. I used red velvet & added a touch of red food coloring, and a teaspoon of cocoa power (optional) bake as directed let cool.
- Melt your chocolate as directed add to star candy molds. Store into fridge to let harden.
- Cut the twizzler into 1-2 inch pieces. Pull apart slightly to create firecracker apperance..
- Make ur whip topping adding all ingredient to a mixer on high speed till thickened..
- Now frost ur cupcakes as you like add chocolate stars and twizzler firecracker candies and sprinkles as desired..