Delicious Pistachio encrusted Salmon.
You can cook Delicious Pistachio encrusted Salmon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Pistachio encrusted Salmon
- Prepare of Pistachio Encrusted Salmon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped coarsley pistachio nuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of salmon.
- It’s 10 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 2 tsp of parsley chopped.
Delicious Pistachio encrusted Salmon instructions
- Combine chopped pistachio panko and olive oil till just wet down by oil. Salt pepper to taste..
- In bowl combine mustards and lemon juice paste a layer on salmon . You will have extra mustard if you wish you can cut the amount, just need to cover salmon on top.Mixed panko an pistachio press on salmon to coat flesh side leaving skin side down..
- Place fish in baking sheet sprayed with canola spray. Preheat oven to 375..
- cook for 17 min. At 375.
- For plating I served mine with asparagus and Holandaise for little spice dip a emulsified red curry and olive oil, garnish lemon and parsley..