You can have Lunchtime Sausage/Wors-Hotdog using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lunchtime Sausage/Wors-Hotdog
- Prepare 500 g of Traditional South African Beed Wors. (Sausage).
- You need 4 of brown hotdog rolls.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of free range eggs.
- Prepare 1 block of German Emmental Cheese.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon of chili salt.
Lunchtime Sausage/Wors-Hotdog instructions
- First off, cut your onions into rings and fry in butter until golden brown on medium heat. Remove them from the pan.
- Straight from the fridge, place your eggs into a cold water pot and set to boil for 10 minutes or until your eggs are medium boiled. Let them cool in a cold water bowl once done. Peel and cut into slices..
- Fry your wors for around 30-45min, until just well done and be sure to drain the fat. While still hot, slice the cheese into strips and place them on the wors until soft and melted. Once rested, slice the roll of wors to your desired length..
- Cut your hotdog rolls on their sides and if you have a toaster with a bun warmer, toast your buns using that feature. If not then on a clean frying pan, toast your rolls while turning for atleast a minute..
- Now to setup the bun. First, place the fried onions, then the wors, then the eggs on the side, then any sauces you may want to add and lastly the chilli salt. Enjoy!.