Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole.
You can cook Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of Hot Dogs.
- Prepare 2 can of Favorite Chili.
- You need 2 cup of Mexican Blend Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cornbread Mix.
- You need 1 of Red Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 packages of Real Bacon Bits.
Chili Cheese Corn Dog Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut hotdogs into pieces.
- Mix hotdogs with chili, 1 cup cheese, half can of corn, bacon bits and onions.
- Mix cornbread as package instructs then mix in other half can of corn.
- Add half chili mixture to baking dish. Spoon on half of the cornbread batter.
- Add on other half of chili mixture then spoon on cornbread batter.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Take out and spread on other cup of cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes uncovered.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.