Tajine with Chicken and Tutti Frutti.
You can cook Tajine with Chicken and Tutti Frutti using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tajine with Chicken and Tutti Frutti
- You need of chicken filet (500 gr).
- Prepare of dried fruit (tutti frutti).
- It’s 5 of – spices ras el hanout (paprika, cinnamon, ginger, peper, curry, coriander, whatever you like to combine).
- Prepare of garlic (piece or powder).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of onion (1).
- It’s of sugar (100 gr).
- Prepare of coriander.
- You need of tomato sauce and mashed (half a tin can).
- You need of tomato (one or two).
- You need of peas.
- Prepare of potato (4).
Tajine with Chicken and Tutti Frutti instructions
- First season the filet, add garlic and incise the filet so it will catch the flavour and bake quickly. Pre- cook the potato's, peeled or not in in water (cut into pieces). Soak the dried fruits in hot water with sugar and cinnamon, bring it to cook on the stove. Take you're tajine (currently i am using a spanisch terracotta dish, works perfectly, you will get the same taste as if it was cooked in a traditional tajine) and put in some olive oil..
- Add the onion cut in rings, the spices, the coriander and the tomato's and tomato sauce+ mashed. Stir the mix and spread nicely over the bottom. Add the baked chicken filets, the potato's, peas and tutti frutti (with the sirup for a sweet flavour). Cover with aluminium foil, cook in the pre- heated oven, 200-210 celcius, for about 45 minutes. Eat with bread (dip with you're fingers) or of course you can also eat with a bowl of rice or couscous..