Molokhia. mloukhiya, molokhia, molohiya, mulukhiyya, malukhiyah, moroheiya, meloukhia, melokheya. The standard molokhia dish in the Levant is prepared by cooking a meat of some sort in a separate pot by. This popular Egyptian soup made with minced Jute leaves is nutritious Molokhia the dish is made throughout much of Africa and the Middle East, but the origins of the dish.
Molokhia helps to protect heart health, regulate digestion, improve circulation and sleep habits, protect the immune system, reduce inflammation and build strong bones. Молохея с кроликом (Molokhia bil arnab). Molokhia, the grassy-tasting, green vegetable also known as jute or Jew's mallow, is occasionally Add the molokhia, stirring to incorporate. Bring the mixture back up to a low boil, then simmer until. You can have Molokhia using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Molokhia
- You need 1/2 kg of of minced molokhia leaves (fresh or frozen).
- You need 2 cup of of broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of dried coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of of butter.
- It’s 10 clove of of garlic (smoothly crushed).
Molokhia, also Mulukhia is a green soup made from minced Jews/Jute mallow leaves and cooked in broth. This is the Egyptian Molokhia with all its tips and tricks from my grandma's kitchen. Molokhia or Mulukhiyah is a traditional Middle Eastern dish made with jews mallow/nalta leaves and chicken. Molokhia is a very delicious and nutritious Middle Eastern dish.
- Put cooking pot on medium heat..
- Put 2 cups of broth in cooking pot..
- Mix the garlic, dried coriander and salt until they seem like a paste..
- Add 1/2 the mixture of garlic, salt and dried coriander to the broth when it is boiled..
- Add the frozen molokhia to the broth and cover the cooking pot. Then put off the fire..
- Leave the molokhia to defrost in the heat of the broth..
- After 15 min. stir the molokhia firmly until it is lump-free..
- Heat the butter and fry the rest of the mixture (salt, garlic and coriendar) until they are golden in color. Then quickly put it over the cooking pot with the molokhia..
- Leave it to rest..
- DONE! (Preferably mixed with white rice or eaten with bread or chicken.).
I don't care how you spell it (Molokhia, Molokheya It is a low calorie food prepared using finely minced leaves of the Molokhia plant, which. Molokhia is primarily made with chicken but, is sometimes made with stew beef. Molokhia or Mulukhiyah (various spellings based on the Arabic: ملوخية) is a soupy vegetable dish. It is made from leaves of Corchorus olitorius, commonly known as Nalta jute, tossa jute, and Jew's mallow. It is commonly served in the eastern Mediterranean area, the Levant and North Africa.