Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches.
You can cook Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches
- It’s 2 of boneless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black or white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil (or coconut oil).
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cup of flour (white or coconut).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches instructions
- Beat eggs. Add all ingredients except chicken, and stir. Cut chicken in to 8 thin fillets. Add chicken to breading mixture and let chill in fridge for 15min..
- Grill chicken on Bbq for 5-10 minutes, flipping each side once slightly blackened. Serve with buns. Makes 8 sandwiches, and goes great with fried green tomatos..