Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger.
You can have Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger
- Prepare 1 pack of Ramly Burger Patties (has 6, remember to thaw).
- It’s 6 slices of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 3 pc of Burger Bun.
- Prepare 3-6 pc of Eggs.
- It’s 60 g of Lettuce (shredded).
- Prepare as needed of Cooking Oil.
- You need of [Special Sauce] – mix well in a bowl.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of English Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder or Paprika.
- You need of [Caramelised Shallots].
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter/Oil.
- Prepare 40 g of Shallots (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 g of Salt.
- It’s 1 g of Sugar.
- You need of [French Onion Dressing] – mix well.
- Prepare 4-5 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- You need 40 g of Onions (minced).
- You need 10 g of Chives/Spring Onions.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of [Condiments].
- It’s as needed of Bbq Sauce, Tabasco, Mayo, Chilli Sauce, whatever.
Student Meal: Malaysian Street Food Ramly Master Burger step by step
- SAUCE & DRESSING: prepare the Special Sauce in a bowl by combining the Mustard, Mayo, Worcestershire Sauce, White Pepper, Chilli Powder together ans mixing them well. For the French Onion Dressing, combine in a separate bowl the Sour Cream, Garlic, Chives, Salt, Onions together and mixing them well. Keep them in the fridge. NOTE: the French Onion Dressing is my own flair, if you don't like it you can leave it entirely..
- CABBAGES: add 2 Tbsp of French Onion Dressing to the Cabbage and mix well. Set aside..
- SHALLOTS: add 2 Tbsp of Butter/Oil into a pan. Add the Shallots, Salt and Sugar. Fry them until they are brown. Remove and set aside..
- BUNS: lightly toast the burger buns on a hot pan and set aside..
- PATTIES: add 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil in a flat pan until hot. Add the patties and cook 4-5 minutes per side. After you flip the patty, spread the Special Sauce on top. Be sure to cook the patties until all the way through the middle to avoid foodborne diseases. NEXT, lay 1 Cheese for each patty, then stack one on top of the other. Lift and set aside..
- EGGS: this is the hardest step of the burger. Add oil to a flat pan until hot. Pour the egg and quickly spread it across the pan as thin as you can. NOTE: experienced fry cooks can make 1 Egg to wrap the patties; if you can't, use 2 eggs instead. TIP: it's easier to scramble the egg(s) in a bowl before frying it..
- ASSEMBLY: take a good spoonful of Cabbages and lay it on the burger bun. Take an Egg Wrap and lay it on a clean, flat surface. Place the stacked patties in the middle of the sheet and fold the edges towards the middle. Lift and place the Wrapped Patties on top of the Cabbages. Top the Patties with Crunchy Caramelised Shallots and condiments of your choosing..
- Malaysia's iconic Ramly Burger.
- It's messy, it's greasy, it's home..