Avocado Tomato and Tofu Salad.
You can have Avocado Tomato and Tofu Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Tomato and Tofu Salad
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/2 block of Tofu (Whatever you like. I use silken tofu).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Wasabi.
Avocado Tomato and Tofu Salad instructions
- Parboil the tomatoes and peel the skin (You can skip this if you want.) Slice the tofu into 1cm rectangles. Combine the ingredients marked ★..
- Soak the tofu in the ★ mixture. Cut the tomato into fairly large (about 2 cm) cubes..
- Transfer the marinated tofu into a different container, and marinate the tomato in ★. While the tomato is marinating, cut the avocado into pieces about the same size as the tomato..
- Transfer the marinated tomatoes into the container with the tofu, and then marinate the avocado in ★. Then, combine the avocado with the tomato and tofu. Toss the three ingredients lightly by hand, then transfer to a serving plate. Pour the ★ mixture over everything to finish..